Looking for help - can't access to Webdav

Hey guys, I uploaded my references library to OneDrive and connected with Zotero by using Koofr. Early in the morning I successfully completed the job and could access to the cloud drive through PC and iPhone/iPad.
In the afternoon I can't access to WebDAV anymore, each time I try to verify the WebDAV server I failed, Zotero shows an error window says "An unknown error occurred. Please check your file sync settings or contact your WebDAV server adminstrator. HTTP 404" But when I input wrong password it says WebDAV server didn't accept the password.
Anybody got similar experiences? Or engineer from Zotero could help me? I got a debug ID of D1581215365.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "I uploaded my references library to OneDrive". You don't use Zotero file syncing my manually uploading files. Zotero uploads files for you.

In any case, your WebDAV server is returning a somewhat invalid response, hence the error, but one suggesting that the /dav/OneDrive/zotero path does not exist. (Specifically, it's returning a 207 for a PROPFIND with a 404 a status field for the requested folder. If the folder doesn't exist, it should really return 404 for the PROPFIND itself, not 207.) If you create an empty 'zotero' folder and point Zotero at it, the server should be verified.
  • Hey Bro, I encountered a situation almost identical to yours. The only difference is that I mounted the empty OneDrive to koofr firstly and then set up webdav through zotero to upload local attachments. However, the result is exactly the same as yours: it worked at first but soon encountered an HTTP 404 error. Have you solved your problem?