Connector issue when choosing "collection"

I have noticed a fairly consistent unexpected behavior with the connector on chrome (Brave).

If a group library collection happens to be open in Zotero but I want to save the item somewhere else, it does not let me select a different collection. Sometimes when I try to do that, it closes the box and just saves it in that group library without letting me select a different one. Other times, it lets me select a different collection, but saves it in the originally open group library collection instead. Thanks.
  • Can you provide Debug IDs from both the Zotero Connector and Zotero for reloading a page, trying to save, and not being able to switch collections?
  • sure, done: D421411682
  • here's a second one, same issue: D1907892800

it seems like it is happening only when I save pdfs from a view of pdf directly in the browser and not when I save an item (a journal article) with a pdf that gets attached.
  • We need one from Zotero.
  • oh they are 2 separate things, I see.
    zotero D688871367
    connector D481954352
  • edited September 6, 2022
    it seems like it is happening only when I save pdfs from a view of pdf directly in the browser and not when I save an item (a journal article) with a pdf that gets attached
    getAttachments() cannot be called on attachment items
    OK, yes, this happens when saving a PDF directly and then trying to move it to another library — it will fail and leave the file in the first library. We'll fix for Zotero 6.0.14. Thanks for reporting.
  • great, thanks!