Zotero does not update citation style
Hello,
I have been working in word on two different computers. On one I have zotero installed and do all the citation. So far it worked and I used footnotes to cite. Now I would like to change to vancouver. If I do so by clicking the Document Preferences Button but nothing happens. All the citations in the footnotes remain and zotero does not update the style. Refresh doesn't help either. It seems like the citations are not linked to zotero and thus it does not recognize any.
When I try to make the bibliography it just brings an error and says I firstly need to make a citation even though my document is full of citations as footnotes.
Might this problem be caused because I switched the word document so often between a computer with zotero and one without?
Is there any way to update the document so it recognizes all the citations so I can succesfully change the style?
Thank you!!
Regards
I have been working in word on two different computers. On one I have zotero installed and do all the citation. So far it worked and I used footnotes to cite. Now I would like to change to vancouver. If I do so by clicking the Document Preferences Button but nothing happens. All the citations in the footnotes remain and zotero does not update the style. Refresh doesn't help either. It seems like the citations are not linked to zotero and thus it does not recognize any.
When I try to make the bibliography it just brings an error and says I firstly need to make a citation even though my document is full of citations as footnotes.
Might this problem be caused because I switched the word document so often between a computer with zotero and one without?
Is there any way to update the document so it recognizes all the citations so I can succesfully change the style?
Thank you!!
Regards
Upgrade Storage
https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/existing_citations_not_detected