Save to Zotero IEEE Xplore page doesn't populate URL field in Zotero database anymore

Zotero connector Debug ID D1356786567
Zotero Debug ID D1356786567

When I save to Zotero a IEEE Xplore page (for example https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5586253 ), all fields are correctly populated but not the URL field.
Please note: I am not talking about the citation but about the field in the zotero database.

I saved the same page on 2022-05-16 and the URL field was then correctly populated.

I have reset the translators in the extension and in zotero but it doesn't work.
  • I've had the same problem for awhile with the chrome extension. It's not consistent, but certainly none of the articles that populate with the Zotero catalog engine have a URL. They are stored with the attachment, but I have to reopen it and manually copy the URL from my browser to paste it into the Zotero record.

It's been acting this way for me for at least a few updates. I was hoping it would revert to the normal URL-storing behavior, so I can't tell you exactly when it started.

On a side note - I also can't figure out a way to bulk copy the URLs from attachments to their Zotero records. Any ideas?