"Add/Edit Bibliography" problems

I am trying to edit my bibliography so that author lists read "Author X, Author Y, Author z, et al" for citations with > 6 authors. When I click "add/edit bibliography," I am taken to the desktop app, but there is no bibliography displayed for me to edit. I did this last night on a different manuscript and it worked fine. Thanks!
  • That's really something you should edit in the citation style, not using edit bibliography. While I think it's possible to edit the entire text of the bibliography in the edit bibliography window (which you're either not recognizing or is hidden behind your Zotero Window), it's pretty pointless since it breaks most updating and at that point you might as well do it in a copy of the manuscript with citations unlinked.

    Which citation style are you using (and for what purpose/journal)?
Sign In or Register to comment.