Adding a new citation, but not syncing - not sure what to do
Hello,
I edited the citation [citation #3] in the zotero desktop app in order to change its appearance in the bibliography, didn't like the way it turned out, and ultimately ended up deleting that file in the desktop app, and re-uploading the original file. Now, I can't seem to get the citation to sync in Word. What should I do / what did I do wrong?
Thanks for any suggestions!
I edited the citation [citation #3] in the zotero desktop app in order to change its appearance in the bibliography, didn't like the way it turned out, and ultimately ended up deleting that file in the desktop app, and re-uploading the original file. Now, I can't seem to get the citation to sync in Word. What should I do / what did I do wrong?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Upgrade Storage
(Also, just to note, "syncing" in Zotero-speak refers to syncing your data with the online library and other devices. Using it in reference to word processor integration is going to confuse people.)