Garbled characters when adding entries through comments

Adding entries through comments is garbled, I don't know how to solve it, thank you very much
  • It's not clear what you're referring to here. Could you provide Steps to Reproduce?
  • 通过对PDF进行了颜色标记,在左边栏生成了注释,点击界面右上角“通过注释添加条目笔记”后得到的笔记内容是乱码的字符,不是我所注释的内容
  • Can you give an example?
  • “通过注释添加条目笔记”得到的内容如下:
    创 建日期:(t'date}f)≤/P> fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify) ? I: {comment}k/ p>9引 E: (citation}K{if tagsfif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)fif comment} ? *H: ( commentendifhighlight}] 9 I: «citation
  • edited August 28, 2022
    No, we need actual steps to reproduce this ourselves, as explained on page I linked to. In other words, what are the exact steps we can take on our own computers to generate this output?
  • 1.在zotero内打开PDF文件
    2.选中需要的内容-点击添加笔记
    3.在笔记中显示的内容为fif comment}

**? \*H:** ( commentendifhighlight}]

9 I: «citation
    签:#{Etags join=' #'IH'endify)

• I'm going to have to let someone else translate this. We need the exact steps to reproduce the problem — literally, what's a URL where we can go to save a PDF, what exactly do we have to highlight, etc.
  • The documentation in zotero uses notes added via comments and appears garbled

报告ID:1759844396
  • I'm still going to need someone to translate what I'm asking for here. We can't help you without the information I requested.
  • @xingxing12 和你一样,我也遇到过这个问题。但是我找到了解决这个问题的办法。我说一下我的思路,可能对你有启发。我的pdf文件是用calibre从epub格式转换来的。第一次转换,用的是默认参数,zotero中阅读没有问题,选中pdf文字添加笔记,会出现乱码。我尝试了第二次转换,将输出的pdf字体都设置成“宋体”,再次导入zotero,选择文字添加笔记。笔记没有再出现乱码。
  • edited September 14, 2022
    The problem here — or at least part of the problem — was that @xingxing12 was using a custom note template with extended (Chinese) characters, which can't be stored directly in the preferences system.

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/416465/#Comment_416465