language and annotation

How can I change the language of the annotations and the highlights only without changing the Zotero interface?

Because when I highlight words in the pdf that are not in English language and then add the note from annotations to zotero It does not read the words correctly

• Do you mean for spellchecking? You can change the spellcheck language by right-clicking on the note background.
  • First of all, thanks for the reply

The problem is as follows: The writing is in Arabic

The correct form: الباب الثالث تمييز بين الشركات المدنية والشركات التجارية

The wrong form: ثلاثلا بابلا نيب زييمت ا ةيراجتلا تاكرشلاو ةيندملا تاكرشل
  • Yes, I have reported this and sent samples in. It is a RTL language problem that they are aware of.
  • Please send me the link, I can't find it, Please note that I am using Linux, Sorry for the inconvenience, but I really need it, Please help me With my big thanks.
  • Same problem here
    when you highlight a sentence, and then add it as a not, the characters just miseed up
  • @Chamlale If you right-click on the highlight in note editor and then click on "Right to Left", does it help?
  • No, RTL in notes does not help. The order of the words is correct but the letters of each word are backwards. For example, למעשה is copied and pasted as השעמל, or in English it would be This is both in notes and highlights. In English it would be like reading oretoz instead of zotero. You can see the problem when selecting the words to highlight or copy. At the end of selecting a word, the cursor jumps to the end of the next word and comes left to right.