Zotfile export annotation problem for 2-column highlight

When using the annotation export tool (built into Zotfile), I noticed that if I add a note to text split between two columns then this text (quoted text) is not visible in the content of the exported notes. The note contains the reference, the text of the added comment, but no longer the content of the quoted text. Have you noticed a similar behaviour with yourselves?

I am using: Zotero 6.0.12, Zotfile 5.1.1 and Windows 10, files using Zotfile are saved in one directory.
  • edited August 17, 2022
    ZotFile no longer extracts annotations. Are you referring to Zotero's "Add Note from Annotations" function?

Can you link to the PDF where you're seeing this and provide Steps to Reproduce? If you can't share the PDF publicly, you can email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.
  • Sorry, you are right,
    I was using the tutorial for Zotero 5 and didn't note that the Add note from Annotation function was carried over in version 6 - thank you for the correction.

The path to reproduce the error:

1. I open Zotero
    2. I find the entry in the literature list
    3. I select the PDF with notes attached to the article (via Zotfile) from the list
    4. click the option: Add note from Annotation
    5. A list of notes from the PDF is created. For entries that are from more than one column, an 'empty' link appears - without the content of the quoted text. Example - entry no. 1, entry no. 4 (in markdown file)

Link do source information:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15FCXciyd1cnwp9XwPpuMyMN2nZBjXeD4?usp=sharing

At the link I include:
    1. PDF with comments,
    2. Markdown with imported notes
    3. file from Debugger