Jungledisk Webdav error

I use JungleDisk as my Webdav server and its been functioning flawlessly since I figured out how to use it. Today, for absolutely no reason I can discern, two of the three computers that I use Zotero with have suddenly begun reporting the following error:

"File Upload Failed: Please verify you WebDAV server from the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences."

This seems strange to me, as I haven't changed anything with the WebDAV in months.

If I try to verify my WebDAV settings as suggested, I get a message that my directory has not been found and that my WebDAV server doesn't exist. It does exist, however, because I can go look at it online and see that it exists.

Also strange is that despite these messages, the sync somehow still seems to be working, as file attachments that I've added on the computers that have this problem show up on the one that's okay.

I don't know if this is a problem on the Zotero side or the JungleDisk side, but thought I'd check and see if anyone had any similar experiences or advice about things to try.

Any ideas appreciated.

Best,
Lisa
This discussion has been closed.