no distinction in the Word Zotero plug-in for the same author and date, if format is not the same

edited August 8, 2022
Hello.
I had three publications by the same author during the same year, and I could not manage to have (XXXXa), (XXXXb), (XXXXc) in the Word document. I would get the same date thrice, both inside of the document and in the citations added in the document, and in the document's generated bibliography. However, things worked fine using the "Create bibliography" Zotero (I could get (XXXXa), (XXXXb), (XXXXc) there).
Then, I noticed that one of those three publications had a date in Zotero in the "year-day-month" format; the two others had a "day-month-year" format. I changed this year-day-month format to a day-month-year format like the two others, and now everything works fine and each of those publication has a letter next to it to distinguish them.

I just wanted to let the developper know of this problem. I used 6.0.10, the most recent version of Zotero. The citation style I was using was APA 7th edition.
Sign In or Register to comment.