iOS: No WebDAV option displayed in file syncing settings

Debug ID D587233961.

From what I read on the forum and online, the iPad app should display some kind of UI in the Settings > Account panel to support WebDAV file syncing. However, when I opened that panel, the File Syncing section contained only a single row named ‘Zotero’ which was greyed out and disabled from user interaction. Then:

• I searched the entire navigation stack under Settings without success in finding WebDAV functionality in the UI.
• I quitted Zotero from the App Switcher and relaunched it, to no avail.
• I restarted my iPad and relaunched Zotero, to no avail.

What might be going wrong? Could it have something to do with the iPadOS 16 public beta that I’m using on my device?
  • Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here, or email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread? (We'll respond here either way.)
  • Thank you @dstillman that was fast. I just emailed support with the screenshot
  • And what happens when you tap on "Zotero"? It's not grayed-out. It's just a drop-down.
  • Thanks it works! I didn’t realise I have to tap exactly on the text and kind of assumed that the entire line would be tappable. My bad