Style Error: Plant and Soil
Hi,
it seems that there is an error in Plant and Soil styling acquired from the repository (07/19/22).
The journal guidelines ask for an alphabetical then chronological ordering of in text citations https://www.springer.com/journal/11104/submission-guidelines#Instructions for authors_References
But when applying the style in Word I have a chronological then alphabetical.
As the style seems to depend from other styles I was not able to try to edit it (I am new to zotero styling and might have missed something but it seems to be the same issue as here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/78860/style-editor-not-showing-all-available-styles).
Is there an easy solution or should i wait for an update (or do it by hand :D)?
Thank you very much!!
info:
windows 10 Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Zotero Word for Windows Integration 6.0.0.SA.6.0.9 (updated 6 July 2022, no updates found since)
Zotero 6.0.10
it seems that there is an error in Plant and Soil styling acquired from the repository (07/19/22).
The journal guidelines ask for an alphabetical then chronological ordering of in text citations https://www.springer.com/journal/11104/submission-guidelines#Instructions for authors_References
But when applying the style in Word I have a chronological then alphabetical.
As the style seems to depend from other styles I was not able to try to edit it (I am new to zotero styling and might have missed something but it seems to be the same issue as here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/78860/style-editor-not-showing-all-available-styles).
Is there an easy solution or should i wait for an update (or do it by hand :D)?
Thank you very much!!
info:
windows 10 Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Zotero Word for Windows Integration 6.0.0.SA.6.0.9 (updated 6 July 2022, no updates found since)
Zotero 6.0.10
Upgrade Storage