Can not import annotation in 6.0.9

My zotero can not import annotation since I have updated it to 6.0, and now my current version is 6.0.9, it still can not work. The menu of "import annotation" is grey. What's wrong? How can I solve this problem?
  • It would be gray if there are no annotations embedded in the PDF file.

Can you explain exactly what you're trying to do?
  • Yeah, when my PDF file has some annotations, the menu is still grey. I want to import existed annotations to be imported into my PDF file and then I can share with otther people and other softwares.
  • Can you email an example PDF with annotations that can't be imported to support@zotero.org, with a link to this thread?
  • I‘m sorry any PDF files in my computer can import annotations.... So do I need to email an example PDF?
  • Do you mean that no files are working? We need an example file regardless, yes.
  • Yes, and I have sent a PDF file as example.
  • Oh, wait, you're not trying to import — you're saying you created annotations in the Zotero PDF reader and want to export the file with embedded annotations to share with others. You do that with File → Export PDF… from the library view or File → Save As… from the PDF reader.

Importing, well, imports annotations embedded in the PDF file into the Zotero database.

https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/annotations_in_database
  • thx. When try to “File → Save As…” it automatically add annotations on PDFs. So When should I use this feature——"import annotation" and how to use it?
  • See the page I linked to above.