Unable to add RSS Feed

Hello,

I've been trying to add various RSS feeds to Zotero (6.0.9) but none of the URLs are recognized by Zotero. For instance http://feeds.nature.com/nathumbehav/rss/current. It has been suggested that this is due to network connection issues, however, I cannot seem to solve it.

All the best,
Lukas
  • Yes, that would be a network issue. That feed works for me.

If you're having trouble, can you provide a Debug ID for trying to add it?
  • Thanks for checking!

Here's the debug ID: D1817367246, I am not sure how I can solve the network issue.
  • [JavaScript Error: "Error connecting to server. Check your Internet connection."]

=========================================================

(3)(+13427061): FeedReader: Fetching feed from http://feeds.nature.com/nathumbehav/rss/current

(3)(+0000143): NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED Exception:

_parseAndNotify@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/feedReader.js -> resource://zotero/feeds/SAXXMLReader.js:76:15
    onResponseAvailable@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/feedReader.js -> resource://zotero/feeds/SAXXMLReader.js:66:3
    ZoteroPane</this.newFeedFromURL<@chrome://zotero/content/zoteroPane.js:1090:5
    oncommand@chrome://zotero/content/standalone/standalone.xul:1:1

(3)(+0000000): FeedReader: Terminating feed reader (Processing failed)
    See Connection Error.
  • (Note that the feed uses HTTP, whereas most other connections, including all connections to Zotero servers, use HTTPS, which is more complicated to intercept. So something on your computer or network is likely interfering with HTTP requests.)
  • How would I go about solving this? I have not had any network errors before.
  • I linked to a page with suggestions. But you'll likely need to ask someone technical to help you with this. If this is an institutional computer, ask your IT department, since they're likely the ones responsible for breaking this.
  • I missed the link before. Thanks for your help!