Zotero buttons do not respond to actions
I'm using the latest version of Zotero on Windows 10 and I had previous problems before but I could solve them with "Getting Help" documents. Now I reinstall the programme multipule times, intergrated into Word but I'm getting the same problem:
I can open Zotero, add new items the my library so that part is working properly. I can also install Zotero into Word but when I try to add citation or use the other buttons they do not respond to anything (neither in new Word nor in an old one the existed before this problem. What can I do with this? Please help!
I can open Zotero, add new items the my library so that part is working properly. I can also install Zotero into Word but when I try to add citation or use the other buttons they do not respond to anything (neither in new Word nor in an old one the existed before this problem. What can I do with this? Please help!
-
dstillman Zotero Teamhttps://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#error_or_non-responsive_plugin_buttons
Upgrade Storage