zotero app not syncing with zootero online
Dear all,
I have downloaded Zotero onto my desktop and trying to sink my zotero account with my zotero web library. However when I set up the sync nothing seems to happen and I can not view any of my references in the Zotero Web library. Any ideas? Other than manually exporting my files as an rdf and then importing to each new computer. How do I ensure I will have access to this referencing when I access from different devices?
I have downloaded Zotero onto my desktop and trying to sink my zotero account with my zotero web library. However when I set up the sync nothing seems to happen and I can not view any of my references in the Zotero Web library. Any ideas? Other than manually exporting my files as an rdf and then importing to each new computer. How do I ensure I will have access to this referencing when I access from different devices?
-
dstillman Zotero TeamSee Changes Not Syncing.
Upgrade Storage