feature suggest: quick adding a duplicate of PDF for each entry

could we please have a way to or a setting to have each entry to have a duplicate of the same PDF attachment. I often making comment on a Pdf attachment, while sharing the PDF with others, I don't want to share my comments on the PDF. So it would be great to have a duplicate of the PDF that is brand-new without any comments.
  • Note that if you're using the built-in PDF reader, you don't need a duplicate — annotations are saved in the database, so you can share the original file without your annotations. (You can also export a version with your annotations embedded.)
  • thanks for the reply and suggestion. This is great, while I'm a big fan of Preview (MacOS), and would prefer to use other PDF reader when needed, I believe there are many users have the same preference, so we would like still to have the feature to adding duplicate of PDF, it can be as simple as creating a duplicate of the pdf in the same folder, while the duplicate is not linked or display in Zotero interface, only visible when the user opening the PDF containing folder. Much appreciated.