Citations in Word not appearing in bibliography

• Hi,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out here. I have kinda the same problem. I have a large document (120) pages and there are a lot of citations. I just noticed that items I cite haven't been adding to the bibliography at some point. I am using Zotero plugin for word on mac. I have tried restarting Word and Zotero, changing citation style to something else and back to what it was, and adding the item to the bibliography through Add/Edit Bibliography botton. Still the issue persists. The citation gets cited in the text but does not appear in the bibliography. Here's the url from the toggle code: http://zotero.org/groups/2343313/items/KA6QTMQ8
    Thank you in advance for your help.
  • edited June 22, 2022
    (Please start new threads for new issues. I've moved this to a new thread.)

In general, see Existing Citations Not Detected.

But if you're saying the citation is still active — if you click on it and press Add/Edit Citation it shows up in the citation dialog — then it should appear in the bibliography, and if you don't see it you should delete the bibliography completely and reinsert it.

If you're still having trouble, see Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents.