snapshot not working with google docs

Hi all: I am trying to use the snapshot feature with a google doc but am running into trouble. I saved a google doc in my library using the "create new item from current page" feature, but when I try to view it using the "view snapshot" feature in my firefox browser, I get an error message, "File not found. Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Application ..."

It seems like the problem is the length of the filename (see below for complete filename). I have used the snapshot feature before with other google docs and not had any problems. The document is in spanish, so maybe that's the problem.

I am running the latest versions of Firefox and zotero.

Thanks for any suggestions.

(PS the full error message:

File not found
Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Application Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/tsyqfs8h.default/zotero/storage/14785/RawDocContents?docID=dcmg66ck_8d5qpjg&justBody=false&revision=_latest&timestamp=1183731273689&editMode=true&strip=true.
  • edited July 6, 2007
    Sort of related, but I was proposing an idea for extensions on one of the Google Docs lists. It might have some relevance for Zotero, since the upshot is that it might be possible to add citation support there without their help (would just need to be insert cite elements with ids, and then somehow keep track of them).