Error in Google Docs

I've been working on a document with fellow project mates for over a week, with no issues in citation for Zotero across multiple platforms.

Now suddenly, the 2 group members working on Windows cannot edit7add citations or edit the bibliography.

The error code says something about authorization and error code 500.
We have tried every option in the troupleshooting guide to no avail.

The error log i was presented with in Zotero is: 810320660

Help is much apprieciated.
  • What browser? How long is the document?

Can you provide a Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for reproducing this error?

If you disable "Enable Google Docs Integration v2" in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences and reload Google Docs, does this go away?
  • @Guslundnord: Well, and just to confirm, have you tried simply reloading Google Docs? There was a Zotero Connector update, and you'd need to reload any open Google Docs tabs after that.
  • Yes we have tried reloading and reinstalling several times.

The debug ID im presented with is 810320660
  • edited June 16, 2022
    No, that's a Report ID from Zotero — I'm asking for something different, a Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for reproducing this.

(And you didn't answer any of my other questions.)
  • The problem seems fixed, somehow.

Tried disabling the integration but did not work. Now we reinstalled it again, and somehow it now works just fine.

Thanks for your help still!
  • edited June 16, 2022
    We'd really appreciate more information — this has implications for other users. What browser are you using?

Are you saying the problem persisted after disabling "Enable Google Docs Integration v2" and reloading Google Docs? That's specifically the v2 pref, and specifically after reloading Google Docs.
  • We´re using Chrome, and yes the problem persisted after disabling integration.

We can´t reproduce the problem either, as we have no idea of what went wrong or how it was fixed.
  • edited June 16, 2022
    There are two "integration" checkboxes — I'm specifically asking about the "v2 (NEW)" option.

If you enable the "v2 (NEW)" option now and reload the Google Docs tab, does it continue to work in the documents where you were getting an error before?
  • Yes, but the problem does not occur whether checked or unchecked anymore.