Search field to find/delete Snapshots?

I just realized there's an option to turn off the automatic attachment of a snapshot when importing references via the browser connector. GOOD—I never knew what a snapshot was, nor why I would want one! Now, if only I could expunge all these 100s of snapshots from my library... They take up an extra line under entries so I can't quickly eyeball where there are missing PDF attachments by the size of the blank rows under an entry, etc., etc. How about some sort of field under advance search, like child type > snapshot, or attachment type > snapshot? (Not those, though—I looked.)

Actually...I was envisioning being able to bulk-delete all of the snapshots when the search returned them, but maybe not. They'd still be attached to the parent item, which would get selected and deleted along with them...

Well...any thoughts?
  • edited June 15, 2022
    Select All selects only the matches of a search, shown in black, and not context rows, shown in gray. So search for "snapshot" in All Fields & Tags mode, click an item and press Ctrl/Cmd-A to select all matches, Ctrl/Cmd-click any parent items to deselect them, and then delete.