Zotero opens PDFs when importing from Google Scholar (can't find preference setting)

I am importing some citations from Google Scholar results.

While importing them, Zotero presented me with the option either to save the documents somewhere, or to open them in a PDF viewer. I wanted to save them, but I accidentally clicked "open with Sumatra PDF viewer", and I must have also set it to automatically do that from now on.

I can't find the setting in my preferences to undo this. Can you help me find it?
  • I ended up managing to undo the setting by reinstalling Zotero... but it was a nightmare, so hopefully someone can point out where the setting is.
  • Pretty sure that's not a Zotero setting at all -- it's likely something that the SumatraPDF browser extension does, and re-installing Zotero likely just overrode the previously selected preference on what to do with PDFs.
  • I remember the dialog box saying "this setting can be changed in Zotero settings"... when I get home, I will try this experiment on my other computer to see if I can capture a screenshot.
  • There is a setting for which tool you *open* PDFs with (that's in the general tab of the Zotero settings), but that wouldn't affect anything that the Zotero connector (i.e., importing from Google Scholar) does