Unable to access linked files/pdfs in Group

Apologies if this was answered elsewhere

I was recently added to a Zotero Group by my organization, however, I am not able to access the attached resource files within the group. When I try to open a linked file I get the following error meesage:

'The attached file could not be found at the following path:

/Users/stefano/Zotero/storage/NZR8HHVW/Fu et al. - 2013 - Highly Reversible LithiumDissolved Polysulfide Ba.pdf

It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org.'

The other members of my group do not have this issue. There is no error message next to the sync icon, and the files attachment names are listed in "grayed out" text rather than normal black text. Additionally, I am not able to access the majority of these files using the online Zotero Group library either. I have tried following the steps in the 'Files not syncing' link and reseting the sync for that library to no avail. I have also tried to leave the group and rejoin it but nothing seems to work.
  • Re-read Files Not Syncing again. The whole point is that, if you can't access the files in the online library, the problem is on the computer where the file was added, and your current computer is irrelevant.
    The other members of my group do not have this issue.
    No, that wouldn't be the case. If a file isn't in the online library, it wasn't uploaded and no one other than the person who added it would be able to access it, on just the computer where they first added it.
  • Thanks for the suggestions. It ended up being an issue with the group host's Zotero account storage limitation. Indeed the problem was that the files he thought he had synced had not been uploaded. On upgrading his account and re-syncing everything works now. Thanks!