ODF "there was an error processing this file"

I received an error when running the ODF scan and sent the Report under: 128032966

What I was doing: I compiled my document using LibreOffice and my next step was to run the ODF scan when I received the error. I restarted Zotero and LibreOffice and tried it again with the same result.

Thank you in advance for your time and response.
  • Could you say exactly at what step you're getting that error and what workflow you're using? I'm typically expecting you to use ODF Scan *before* going to LibreOffice, but might be missing something.
  • Thank you for the fast response. I looked closer and my compilation through LibreOffice was only detecting the headings and sections where there is no citation, hence the error. I change the compilation settings and the scan went through without issues. Thank you again.

Can I ask you a question? I still have that issue I messaged you guys regarding the parenthesis within parenthesis using the Bluebook style citation, and I do not know whether there is something being worked on if I am alone on this one. Would you please let me give me an idea there? Thanks!
  • Yeah, sorry, I have nothing on the parentheses -- I wouldn't expect any quick solution, I'm afraid.
  • Is this something that could be considered in the near future (months)?