couldn't insert multiple citations

When I click "Add/Edit Citations", there is a white "Add/Edit Search Box" with many items instead of the red box.
In this case, I can only choose one citation. If I want to add another citation after the first one, the first one will be removed, leaving only the second citation. Thank you for much for replying.
  • Can you take a screenshot of what you're describing, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here?

There's no such thing as "Add/Edit Search Box" in Zotero.
  • Hi, I noticed that I accidentally used the "Classic Add Citations Dialog", which is why I got the white rather than red box.

In that classic citation mode, I could insert multiple citations by selecting "Multiple Sources" and selecting the item I needed, then via a green arrow, adding to the dialog on the right to get multiple citations. Thanks for replying.
  • To include multiple sources using the red search bar, simply search for and select each source in turn before hitting enter to insert the citation.

IMO, the Classic Add Citation Dialog makes multiple sources and a few other things, like page numbers and omit authors, a little more intuitive, but they're no less possible with the red search bar.