CMOS Newspaper Citations Out of Order
Hi,
Zotero produces citations for newspaper sources with no author with the following format:
N:
“Academy Files Building Bids,” Oregonian, September 20, 1946.
B:
Oregonian. “Academy Files Building Bids.” September 20, 1946.
However, OWL states that the bibliography entry should be arranged in the following order:
N:
“Academy Files Building Bids,” Oregonian (Portland, OR), September 20, 1946.
B:
“Academy Files Building Bids.” Oregonian (Portland, OR). September 20, 1946.
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/chicago_manual_17th_edition/cmos_formatting_and_style_guide/periodicals.html
How can I get the bibliography entry to appear in the correct order?
I'm using Zotero 6.0.6 with MS Word 16.61. Citation style = "Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note)." I'm using the "Newspaper Article" citation style.
Thank you!
Zotero produces citations for newspaper sources with no author with the following format:
N:
“Academy Files Building Bids,” Oregonian, September 20, 1946.
B:
Oregonian. “Academy Files Building Bids.” September 20, 1946.
However, OWL states that the bibliography entry should be arranged in the following order:
N:
“Academy Files Building Bids,” Oregonian (Portland, OR), September 20, 1946.
B:
“Academy Files Building Bids.” Oregonian (Portland, OR). September 20, 1946.
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/chicago_manual_17th_edition/cmos_formatting_and_style_guide/periodicals.html
How can I get the bibliography entry to appear in the correct order?
I'm using Zotero 6.0.6 with MS Word 16.61. Citation style = "Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note)." I'm using the "Newspaper Article" citation style.
Thank you!
Upgrade Storage