Disambiguation issue for same author and the same year

Hello,
I have two citations from the same author and the same year. When I first inserted them in the document, they were differentiated by the suffixes a and b. I kept working with this document and now I have these references in many places including multiple source citations and for some reasons, I've noticed that the suffixes have disappeared. I tried to refresh the document, delete the bibliography table and add it again but the suffixes don't reappear. I also tried to create new references to replace them. It worked for a short moment but the problem reappeared. However, if I open a new document and insert the same references, they do have the suffixes.

I use Zotero 1.0.10 with Microsoft Office 2007 on windows XP.

I tried to upgrade to Zotero 2 to solve my issue but I have an error when I try to update my word document from Zotero 1 to Zotero2.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Vivien
  • This is a known bug that's being fixed now.

You may wait for the next Zotero update, which will include the fix, or apply it in your own copy of the software right away.
  • Thanks, I will have a look at this thread and try to apply the patch. Hopefully, it's due to the same bug and it will fix it.

Thanks.