Annotation tags vs. item tags

If I understood well, soon it will be possible to search for annotation tags in the library. That's a great news.
For me, any item which has a specific tag in its annotations should have such tag directly in the item. For now, what I'm doing is: after having read, highlighted, and tagged the annotations of a PDF, i lose time adding to the item tags each tags present in the annotations (down left tag cloud) one after another (boring). My questions are:
1. For now, is there a way to select all the tags present in the annotation and copy them in order to paste them directly (with zutilo for instance) in the item tags?
2 Will the future update consist in doing it automatically?
3. in such case, does it mean i can stop losing such time?
4. If it is not the case, how will it work? Will annotation tags and item tags be distinguished?
5. If that's your plan (a system where both kind of tags will not be interoperable), could you please also foresee a feature for automatically adding all the annotation tags to the item tags? And from the annotation tags to the note (created from the annotations)? And from the notes tags to the item tags?

Hoping having been clear with my bad english,

Thanks to your team for your great job