Style Request: Canadian Mineralogist

1. This is what they include on their sample document:
SURNAME, A. (YEAR) Title of article. Journal Title Spelled Out Completely issue#, page#–
page#.
SURNAME, A. & SURNAME, C. (YEAR) Title of article. Journal Title Spelled Out Completely
issue#, page#–page#.
SURNAME, A., SURNAME, B., & SURNAME, C. (YEAR) Title of article. Journal Title Spelled Out
Completely issue#, page#–page#.
SURNAME, A., SURNAME, B., & SURNAME, C. (YEAR) Book Title. Publisher, City, Country.
SURNAME, A., SURNAME, B., & SURNAME, C. (YEAR) Chapter or Article Title. In Book Title
(A.B.C Surname, D. Surname, & E.F. Surname, eds.). Publisher, City, Country (page#–
page#).
This website also has a download link for an .ens file. I am not aware of a way to easily convert .ens to .csl. https://www.mineralogicalassociation.ca/submission/

2. ISSN: 0008-4476

3. (Campbell & Pedersen 2007)

CAMPBELL, J.L. & PEDERSEN, O.K. (2007) The Varieties of Capitalism and Hybrid Success. Comparative Political Studies 40, 307-332.

(Mares 2001)

MARES, I. (2001) Firms and the welfare state: when, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? Varieties of capitalism: The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, 184-212.

4. I'm sorry I can't seem to find a freely available article from this journal.
Thank you!