Highlighted spot errors in note search by word

Hi,

ID: 112341531

I think this trouble happened after updating a day ago.
When trying to find some keywords in the notes I took, it shows being highlighted in weird spots in the text, not exactly to the words I searched, but near around the exact words.

For example, assuming the note you are searching is below:

"Francesco Guicciardini was born on 6 March 1483 in the Italian city of Florence, which was part of the Florentine Republic. He was the third of eleven children of Piero di Iacopo Guicciardini and Simona di Bongianni Gianfigliazzi. The Guicciardini were well-established members of the Florentine oligarchy as well as supporters of the Medici family."

If you searched the word "guicciardini", this note would be searched. You clicked the note, and see this text. And as you know, you can search the word "guicciardini" here in the exact note. And what you expect is Zotero shows to numbers of highlighted word, 'guicciardini'. Yes, it makes highlighting, but in the weird spot in my case. For example in the first line there you can see "Francesco Guicciardini", and you expect the "Guicciardini" is highlighted, but in my case weirdly "March 1483" is being highlighted, to say. There is also two 'guicciardini's in the third line of the parargraph, but my Zotero highlighting in weird spots around the exact term. Please help...!
This discussion has been closed.