How to sentence-case English translation of book title in Juris-M

Hello, I am trying to figure out a way NOT to have the English translation of a Korean title automatically title-cased when generating bibliography in Juris-M.

This is what I am currently getting (English translation of book title in title case):

Koh Hansu. Kundae yŏsŏng jakka durŭi sup’il: iginŭn saram tŭrŭi ŏlgul [The Essays of Modern Women Writers: Regarding the Visage of Winners]. Edited by Min Kiyoung. Seoul: Minumsa, 2016.

This is what I would like to see (sentence-casing of the English title):

Koh Hansu. Kundae yŏsŏng jakka durŭi sup’il: iginŭn saram tŭrŭi ŏlgul [The essays of modern women writers: regarding the visage of winners]. Edited by Min Kiyoung. Seoul: Minumsa, 2016.

The title-casing happens even when I set the field itself in the entry section to sentence case. I use Chicago style 17 (full note); can someone give me a code to insert into the juris-m style editor to fix this issue? Thanks very much in advance.

• Chicago style uses title case for English titles, so the issue is the style you are using. You would need to either choose a different style or edit the style to change the case it uses.
  • Thanks so much for your response @bwiernik. But English translation of Korean titles are supposed to be bracketed and sentence cased in Chicago style. I believe it's the same for Japanese and Chinese language sources as well. Is there any way I could modify the style with CSL editing?
  • (That's Chicago 14.99 and true for all languages from which titles are translated).

I don't know all details of Juris-m's CSL variant, but it's definitely not possible with standard CSL or a simple variation, I'm afraid.