I can't save any thing to my library!

I have updated all my extensions and apps, uninstalled reinstalled and reauthorised.
I have shut down and reopened and nothing is helping.

When i go to save a page through my extension, the "my library" comes up but none of my other folders. It also wont save anything to the my library folder either.
  • i have done all of till not these things and it is still not working, coming up with my library only and wont save anything
  • You haven’t, or you’d be providing more information.
  • when i click the extension button it shows blue
    gives me an option to save to the "my library" but none of the folders, and then doesn't actually save it

all my other extensions are disabled

I have tried with multiple sites but nothing is working, i have tried on 3 different hotspots and wifis

i have tried reinstalling both zotero and to connection

i have cleared and enabled all cookie preferences
    i have reauthorised zotero multiple times

i have reinstalled and updated google chrome

i have tried restarting my browser
    i have tried restarting my computer

i have tried starting a new zotero account
  • D718463643
  • Here's step 14 of the linked page:
    If none of these solutions solve your problem, we'll need additional information to further debug your issue. Please create a new thread in the Zotero Forums — or use your existing thread if you've already created one — and provide the following:

- The exact URL of a page that isn't working (even if none are)
    - A Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for a save attempt or, if you're only getting a webpage icon, for loading the page.
    - What it says in the popup when you try to save (e.g., “Saving to My Library” or “Saving to zotero.org”)
    - The name of the translator from step 10, if applicable

So far you've provided the debug ID and, best I can tell, none of the other things. It's also not clear to me if you have Zotero (the application) open when you're trying this?
  • And the Debug ID is empty, so actually we have none of those things.
  • the application is open,

I dont understand what empty ID means,

https://www.aitsl.edu.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/download-graduate-level-descriptorsa45e8f91b1e86477b58fff00006709da.pdf?sfvrsn=d0b6eb3c_0

no URLs are working

Now when i click on the zotero connector it pops up with drop down window that saysn "my library"

No further pop ups,
  • We need a Debug ID that covers reloading the page and attempting to save.