Link to external site - Issue

Hello Support,
I currently use (and Love) your Zotero product for writing papers in M.S. Word for School, but I consistently have an issue with the Reference/ Add Bibliography component. I constantly get “Link to external site” issues (Please See Below). Can you please assist? I use the free version but would be willing to pay for it if it fixes my problems.

I look forward to your help

Thank you
Steve


Huikko-Tarvainen, S., Link to external site, this link will open in a new window, Sajasalo, P., & Auvinen, T. (2021). Just a leader? Leadership work challenges and identity contradiction experienced by Finnish physician leaders. Journal of Health Organization and Management, 35(9), 195–210. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JHOM-10-2020-0421
Johnson, C. E. (Craig E. (2019). Organizational ethics: A practical approach (Fourth edition). SAGE.
Kokubun, K., Link to external site, this link will open in a new window, & Yasui, M. (2020). The difference and similarity of the organizational commitment–rewards relationship among ethnic groups within Japanese manufacturing companies in Malaysia. The International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 40(11/12), 1391–1421. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJSSP-03-2020-0099
  • Same answer I gave you via email. That's not a message from Zotero. If you're seeing that in a Zotero-generated bibliography, it's just bad data in your library that you'll need to fix, the same as any other bad data. If that's coming in when saving from a site, let us know the URL you're saving from.
Sign In or Register to comment.