Duplicates: Show path / location for entries

Duplicates can be easily found in Zotero. What I cannot see though is in which of my (many!) folders the duplicate entries are. I would like to see that.

Background: As a workgroup, we share a Zotero library. Everyone has their own folder in that library with a number of subfolders. I would like to delete duplicats in my folder (and its subfolders), but I want to avoid deleting anything in my colleagues folders. For this, I need to somehow determine, where the entries are.

I would prefer a full library path for each duplicate entry in the duplicates area of the library to see if I sould merge / delete or leave the entry as is. Is there any way to achieve this with current functions?
  • The point of the duplicates view is to let you merge items, after which the item is left in all the collections where it appeared. You shouldn't need to manually check which collection something is in.

If you're determined to delete rather than merge (which will also break links to citations in word processor documents), you can use the up/down arrows to select single items and then check the collection containing the item.