Zotero uploads freshly downloaded attachments (#361500655)

I try to initialize a Zotero instance on a new computer. Getting the library data from the Zotero server was no problem, I chose restore from Zotero server.
Getting my attachments from my WebDAV server though was a problem. The download process aborted several times with error messages similar to the one in report 361500655. When I continue the download process Zotero not only contiues to download the missing files but also begins to upload freshly downloaded files. I am afraid, but have not tested it yet, that Zotero will start to download the attachments when I sync my other Zotero installations.

Regards
Berthold
  • Generate debug output for the sync attempt from the Advanced pane of the Zotero prefs, submit it to the server, and post the Debug ID here.
  • The debug ID is D576284754
  • That's from the middle of the sync attempt. Go to the Sync->Reset pane of the Zotero preferences, choose Reset File Sync History, enable debug logging, make sure you've cleared any existing output, and then try a sync.
  • Zotero tried to upload files only.

The new Debug output has got the ID D1608491967
  • For most (if not all) of these, Zotero is skipping the upload, as it should when the mod time matches. So there's probably not much to be concerned about.