RSS Error

I'm having problems adding RSS feeds. First I tried adding them by URL. But Zotero cannot recognize the feeds and did not let me save. Next I imported the feeds with opml files. The importing did work. But the feeds could not load. (There was an ! next to the label of every feed.) I reported the error in Zotero with the ID of 1514456695. I guess it might be a connection problem. I tried a couple of wifi networks that I could reach with my desktop. But none of them works. The other RSS readers on my computer works fine. Please can you let me know if there is still anything I can do to solve this problem?
  • I can add all of the feeds in your error report. It's possible Zotero is using a different network connection from other programs on your computer. See Connection Error.
  • Thank you for the answer. But my problem still exists. I was not using proxies. I also tried turning off the firewall and the security softwares. But these attempts did not solve the problem. Actually, the rest of the Zotero (including the safari connector and the webdav syncing) works fine. So I don't think that Zotero cannot connect to the internet. Is it possible that just the "RSS" part of the zotero cannot connect to the internet?
  • I'm afraid there's not much we can tell you. Those feed URLs are valid, so if they're not working for you, something on your end is blocking them. If this is a laptop, you can try from a different network.