Download Videos to my Archive via Zotero

I'd like to add videos to my zotero-archive. As far as I know, therefore I could install a firefox-extension to download the video and - in a second step - add it to my archive via zotero. My question is: Is it possible to do this directly in one step via Zotero? Is there a plugin which allows this?
  • What sort of videos are you referring to? Format? Example URL?
  • To be honest: No idea. Probably it would be good to be able to archive all sorts of videos. But I think, to save them in flash-format should be also good...
  • ... What is important is that I can save them completely on my Computer, not only the URl. So I'd like to download them in the best case as easy as with a snapshot - e.g. in cases of PDFs.
  • kaluomart,

I found this: http://digitalhistory.concordia.ca/vertov/ recently. I have no idea if it does what you're looking for or if it even works, but it might be worth checking out.
  • there is currently no automatic way with Zotero. You could, depending on the page, probably write a translator that downloads and attaches the video. If you have a link to the video, you also can use the right-click "save link as Zotero item" function (there are FF plugins and greasemonkey scripts that show a download link for youtube).