Webdav sync Nextcloud

Hi,

This is in relation to error report 1406334958.

I am using Nextcloud to sync my attachments. This works fine across a range of platforms apart from one file, which is mentioned in the error report.

I can add and have successfully synced additional attachments, but this one continues to fail.

I can access the properties and zip files on the server via the Nextcloud web interface or using WebDAV in Nautilus. In both instances the files are downloaded correctly and I can view their contents. Both files have UG+RW and O+R access permissions on the server, with both user and group www-data.

TIA
Nigel
  • [JavaScript Error: "HTTP GET https://********@[…].homelinux.net/remote.php/dav/files/[…]/zotero/H6G8MQ6V.prop failed with status code 503:
    It's a 503 Service Unavailable from the WebDAV server. You can see the error report for the response from the server.
  • edited April 14, 2022
    Thanks, I noticed that.

The puzzling thing is that it's only and consistently one item. It's not as though it's a transient failure that is fixed next time. The error has been consistent in this way for weeks. In addition, there are no errors in the apache logs. In the access log I'm seeing repeated 503s for the file H6G8MQ6V.prop, interspersed with other lines like 201 and 200 for other files, which indicate successes.

Could there be something about the property file itself?
  • It's a server error — it's not something we can help with.
  • I could not find any help in the server logs--but have found a way to fix the issue.
    I uploaded a copy of the attachment to Zotero, ensuring it had a different name. I then moved the attachment which created the error to the Bin. I then deleted that attachment permanently from the Bin.