Library Empty

Hello,

When I first downloaded Zotero/Juris-M, I created 2 Folders under "My Library" for 2 different research projects. I synced Zotero to my Word application and did not quit Zotero since I first downloaded it until a few days ago, when I had to restart my computer. Upon attempting to reopen Zotero today, I was prompted with a screen that said "Warning: You are about to sync to an empty Zotero database.. [...] if you continue, data in the '[my username]' account will be downloaded to this computer. Your online library won't be affected."

I clicked continue because I assumed that all my files were saved to an online library, however, my Zotero Library now appears empty.

I have never moved any of my files to Trash or deleted them, nor did I ever Sync my library during the time that I was using the program.

How can I recover my files please? Thank you so much!
  • We can't help with Jurism or any data you created using that.

    The Zotero library associated with the account you're posting from has ~90 items and 2 collections online, and you'll see that data if you sync with this account.
Sign In or Register to comment.