Shortcuts to "Copy citation/bibliography" do not work out(cmd+shift+c/a as set)

I have to RIght-click the item to "Create Bibliography from Item" one by one whenever I need. I hope someone can offer a helping hand saving me from the labor :0 Thank you!!
  • Could you submit a Report ID?
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for trying this?
  • Debug ID:D306848975, thank you
  • edited April 14, 2022
    [JavaScript Error: "TypeError: style.getCiteProc is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/fileInterface.js" line: 775}]
    Zotero_File_Interface</this.copyItemsToClipboard@chrome://zotero/content/fileInterface.js:775:21
    ZoteroPane</this.copySelectedItemsToClipboard@chrome://zotero/content/zoteroPane.js:2266:7
    oncommand@chrome://zotero/content/standalone/standalone.xul:1:1
    What style do you have selected in the Export pane of the preferences?
  • Sorry I don't know what "Export pane" is, I've checked the preferences->Export and there is no "pane" to get the information.
  • edited April 14, 2022
    You're looking at the right thing. The Quick Copy preferences are in the Export pane. What style do you have set as the Quick Copy format?
  • Oh! I don't set the style in the Quick Copy of the item format, shame on me. Thank you for the great help!! And it has worked.
  • edited April 14, 2022
    There's a style set by default. If it's empty, it means you (or a plugin) set something else before and then removed that style.

But we have an open ticket to show a clearer error when this happens.
  • Yes it was empty. I am quite a newbee using Zotero, and wondering what is "an open ticket"?
  • Something in our issue tracker that we plan to address:

https://github.com/zotero/zotero/issues/1906
  • I see. It would be of great help if error happened.