translator error at Springer?

Hi there -
I just tried to grab this book https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-94-6091-687-8
A cool window popped up allowing me to save the book and its chapters as separate entries, which I thought was great.
But then I got "An error occurred while saving this item. See Troubleshooting Translator Issues for more information."
I submitted debug ID D962144233
  • Well, I tried again and I can't reproduce this error, so, never mind I guess?

But I do notice that you can grab all the chapters as "book sections" but it doesn't grab the book itself. (I had to add by ISBN for that)
  • Thanks, we can add support for saving the entire book.

The Debug ID in your post didn't show any relevant errors, unfortunately. If you can reproduce the error and submit a new Debug ID, please do. That said, I would guess that the problem was just Springer Link temporarily locking you out for downloading too many items in a short period of time.
  • OK, full books should now be supported. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.