Order of items when saving multiple/articles books from webpage

When you are on a webpage with multiple books or articles and you want to save several of them (or just one without clicking to another page), you can click the little folder icon and choose which to save. It's a great feature. But the items are not in the same order they are on the page. That makes it hard if you're trying to save a specific version of a book or article (i.e., same title, but other differences in metadata). Is this a problem for other people - any way to fix it or any plans to?
  • Can you link to some searches where the ordering is wrong?
  • Sure, here is one: https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=kw:olson+logic+of+collective+action&qt=advanced&dblist=638.

When I click the add to Zoter folder (I'm using Chrome), the list I get for the first few items is:
    Language, logic,...
    Die Logik...
    Firms...
    Theories of Collective action...

Testing this in a few other places (Google Scholar, LOC) the ordering does seem to be correct. I had thought it was more than WorldCat but perhaps it's a particular problems with that? Still, that's the key database I use for grabbing citations (it has a lot not in Google Scholar or the LOC).
  • OK, thanks. It was specifically a WorldCat problem and is fixed now. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.
  • Awesome, thanks so much for the quick fix!