Functionality of My Library? web upload?

Is it possible to add items directly to My Library?

I need to do research at a university library where I am *not* a student. That means I am only permitted to use *their* terminals, for student-level access, while I am physically at that university library. If I could just log in to Zotero while I'm there & upload directly to My Library , this would solve a lot. However, I see no such feature at My Library. Otherwise, I guess I'd have to use a service like CiteULike, right? Thanks in advance for response & advice/strategies.
  • Currently My Library is read only so you must have the Zotero client to add and modify items.

You might try looking at
    http://www.zotero.org/support/using_portable_firefox_on_a_usb_drive
  • depending on what database you are using you could also download the RIS files (usually saved by "Save to Endnote" or so. You probably need to save the pdfs of articles separately.
  • Great feedback. Adamsmith's reference to RIS files led me back to CiteULike which has a RIS export function. Selecting RIS as export type auto-loads the cite & HTML link into Zotero--very convenient for later importing. And, CiteULike will store the PDF. Until Zotero's My Library expands beyond read only, I'll patch over with CiteULike, as needed. Thanks again