Report ID: 705934720 - the error after syncing my library

Hello!
I made syncing my library first time after update and database transformation from v.5.9 to v.6.0. Now I have v. 6.0.4. I got the message of error (Report ID: 705934720) after the syncing.
So, I stopped all operations.
I work with Zotero from August 2017 and have not met such library errors.
What does the message mean? And what am I to do?
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync that produces an error?
  • I did the next steps:
    1 - Started Zotero
    2 - Chose Help --> Debug output... --> Restart...
    3 - Answered Yes for restarting (Zotero restarted)
    4 - Waited until all plugins finished working (Scite gathered statistics)
    5 - Clicked sync button (up right corner)
    6 - I choose the status of the local library in popup window on the discrepancy of the local DB and the server DB. There were 18 differences.
    7 - After a while, the syncing has finished, and I clicked Submit Output. Debug ID = D1330735465

The error didn't emerge. It does not reproduce the problem what I described in my comment.
    May be, the library DB has autocorrected?
    There was a difference in my operations on the step #6. The first time I passed 18 discrepancies one by one with an analysis of what the items differ. In the case of reproducing error, I turned on the checkbox to pass all discrepancies automatically.
    Is the Debug output errorless? Can I continue working?

Zotero is VERY useful and smart service. Thank you a lot for the developing and supporting it!
  • Yes, unless you can reproduce this, don't worry about it. (There's nothing to debug anyhow without a Debug ID showing the problem occurring.)