753871496 scroll bar disappears

I am running version 1.0.10 with Firefox 3.5.3; and recently changed my monitor resolution to make the fonts bigger. Now I am having issues with zotero's vertical scrollbar on the far right pane. I used to be able to use a scroll bar under the "info" tab to view repository, etc.; but now the scroll bar just disappears. If I close firefox and restart it will appear briefly on the record that is open, but when changing to a new record it goes away. Minimizing the size of the browser window does not help. I am not having issues with seeing any other programs except zotero.

Any ideas?

Thanks--
  • Well, for starters, you should never change your monitor resolution to make fonts bigger. Adjust your OS settings instead.

Aside from that, try adjusting the width of the right column.
  • Hi Dan,
    thanks for your suggestion- but I am running Windows, not Mac OS and changing the display font size did not wholly fix the display issues I was having with this laptop (the monitor is set to 1280x800 pixels and there was no other way to enlarge all the windows proportionately without changing the resolution from 96 to 120dpi). Adjusting the width of the right column brings the scroll bar back but only when the right pane is extended well beyond the center of the page. Restarting firefox helps; but the problem occurs again immediately after viewing an attachment (such as screen snapshot) attached to a record.
    TG
  • Oh, so you're changing DPI scaling, not monitor resolution.

Without seeing a screenshot I'm not totally clear on the problem, but you might want to try upgrading to Zotero 2.0 Beta, in which various UI-related things have been reworked.
  • Ok thanks. I can't figure out how to insert a screen capture into the comment box, so I will try upgrading to 2.0. thanks anyway!
    TG