1387511358 - cannot import RDF

Hi,

I cannot import back my Zotero RDF library. I takes forever and then halt with an error and the library is pristine empty.

Error has been reported and this is the number 1387511358.

Sorry, unsure where else to post this.

Thanks.
  • OK, problem solved. The girl who brought the library in was trying to import v1.X RDF into v2 Zotero. Importing to the previous version, upgrading the Zotero along with the library and then reiporting RDF to v2 installation elsewhere worked.
  • I think that should still be considered a bug - maybe not high priority, since 1.0 will in the near future be replaced by the non-beta 2.0, but the RDFs should still travel.
  • This should already be fixed. If you have the latest translators (which you should get automatically, but Update Now in the General pane of the Zotero preferences should also do it), it should work.
  • I can confirm Dans comment is correct and the problem's fixed. Expl. bellow. Thanks guys.

Based on Dans input I pulled out the backups and tried everything from the the beginning when it did not originally work. Hitting Update Now in the fresh Zotero install actually did the trick and the library imported smoothly.
This discussion has been closed.