pictures from notes do not display in word
Hi everyone,
I used the brilliant new feature to annotate a picture from a pdf in Zotero and saved it as note. Thereafter I tried to implement the note (the picture) in Microsoft word using the add note function. Word gives back an error message: "The connected picture can not be displayed. Several potential reasons are given, the file has been moved, named differently or has been deleted. Please make sure the conncetion is right".
Searching for the notes in the zotero storage folder, perfectly shows me the note (picture) on the right place.
What could I possibly do to get it work?
Thanks a lot
regards
Dagmar
I used the brilliant new feature to annotate a picture from a pdf in Zotero and saved it as note. Thereafter I tried to implement the note (the picture) in Microsoft word using the add note function. Word gives back an error message: "The connected picture can not be displayed. Several potential reasons are given, the file has been moved, named differently or has been deleted. Please make sure the conncetion is right".
Searching for the notes in the zotero storage folder, perfectly shows me the note (picture) on the right place.
What could I possibly do to get it work?
Thanks a lot
regards
Dagmar
Upgrade Storage