Font rendering in notes

I have a big problem with text in notes.
You can see it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5t5mx79jf1d58j/note.png?dl=0

The text of the note is in Esperanto, and Zotero underlines every word with a curly line as it were suggesting corrections in the wrong language, but when I right-click on it nothing comes out but formatting options. I can't find any option to disable this.

Also, the font used to render the notes is incredibly ugly, extremely aliased, and it doesn't include the necessary Esperanto characters (look for "Budapeŝto", "kolektaĵon", "periodaĵoj", "aranĝon". To change it I delved into Advanced options and changed "extensions.zotero.note.fontFamily" from "Lucida Grande, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" to "Lucida Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"; Lucida Sans is installed in my system and it includes the necessary letters. However everything remains unchanged.

I use Zotero 5.0.96.3 on Linux. Here are my specs:
Operating System: Mageia 8
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.76.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.15.28-desktop-1.mga8
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Memory: 15.5 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 630

My locale (in ~/.i18n) is this:
LANG=ca_AD.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=ca:es_ES:es

Any hint will be appreciated.
  • edited August 30, 2022
    Dear Seikou, I know it's late, but I may have an answer. Thanks to your message I found easily the advanced option. What I did is that I left only one font family in the string parameter (in my case, "DejaVu Sans") because when I just wrote the font I desired as first item in the list, it didn't work.
    Now it's perfect.
    I think the bad rendering appeared when I chose to use the flatpack version over the regular install on LMDE 5.
    Now I've come back to a regular installation since PDF rendering was also bad.