Feature suggestion: quick back to page

Hi there,

When we click on a reference, it goes to references to show that reference to us. That's good but going back to the original page is not easy. For instance, if you are reading a very long document then you need to scroll a lot and find that exact page and paragraph because you want to continue reading. Is it possible to add a feature that allow us quickly go back to the page that we were reading? or maybe a shortcut? Would love to see something like this.

PS: I am not sure that I am allowed to write other application names here but some other pdf readers have such a feature. If you want I can name one.
  • On which platform are you reading?

If I'm reading on my mac, I can go back to the previous page I was reading using cmd-[ (the "Back" command from the "Go" menu].

If I'm reading on my iPad, if I tap towards the bottom of the page, it will show me an "overview" of the pages of the document. If I do this after clicking on a reference, there will be a button saying something like "back to p. 5" that shows up; clicking on that will bring you back to the previous page you were reading.
  • alt+left arrow in Windows and Linux
  • Oh great! I was using Mac and I did not know about this. Thanks a lot!

I must say this forum is one of the reasons why I use Zotero. Thanks again!